Alright let’s strap in for another edition of name that former subpar Philadelphia athlete. Let’s review the rules, you get some clues, you make a guess and you either win or lose. Pretty simple. Today’s prize is a $25 gift card to the Charlie Browns Steakhouse located in beautiful Maple Shade, NJ. *disclaimer: we are not responsible if the business is now closed**
- He was a fan favorite from the years 2000-2005
- He was a very versatile fielder for the Phillies during that time frame
- He once struck out on a pitch that hit him directly in the dingus.
- He was famous for being a big shaving cream pie to the face bandit.
- He was an emergency pitcher during the years that emergency pitchers were needed due to the terrible teams
- Very Venezuelan
It’s Tomas Perez!!
This mans jersey should hang in Ashburn Alley. Tomas Perez was the character on a team where there was not much to root for. Here is a couple of Tomas Perez’ career highlights.